[ltp] External Video and Xinerama

Michael B Allen linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 14:45:57 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 3 Jun 2003, D. Sen wrote:

> Does resume/suspend work with your configuration? If it does are you
> using the CVS version or the release of XFree86 4.3?

Suspend/resume does work. But I didn't quite use CVS. I built the
following RPMs for RHL 7.3:

ttmkfdir-3.0.9-1.i386.rpm
XFree86-4.3.0-10.i386.rpm
XFree86-devel-4.3.0-10.i386.rpm
XFree86-libs-4.3.0-10.i386.rpm
XFree86-libs-data-4.3.0-10.i386.rpm
XFree86-tools-4.3.0-10.i386.rpm
XFree86-twm-4.3.0-10.i386.rpm
XFree86-xauth-4.3.0-10.i386.rpm
XFree86-xdm-4.3.0-10.i386.rpm
XFree86-xfs-4.3.0-10.i386.rpm
XFree86-Mesa-libGL-4.3.0-10.i386.rpm
XFree86-Mesa-libGLU-4.3.0-10.i386.rpm
XFree86-font-utils-4.3.0-10.i386.rpm
XFree86-base-fonts-4.3.0-10.i386.rpm
XFree86-75dpi-fonts-4.3.0-10.i386.rpm
XFree86-100dpi-fonts-4.3.0-10.i386.rpm
XFree86-ISO8859-15-100dpi-fonts-4.3.0-10.i386.rpm
XFree86-ISO8859-15-75dpi-fonts-4.3.0-10.i386.rpm
XFree86-truetype-fonts-4.3.0-10.i386.rpm
XFree86-doc-4.3.0-10.i386.rpm

from the Redhat "Rawhide" src.rpms. I also had to build a few other
dependency packages from their src.rpm because most prepared RPMs are
built for RHL 8/9 which uses glibc 2.3.

Mike

PS: I know you! You know; Jont's son.

--
A  program should be written to model the concepts of the task it
maximizes  the  potential  for it to be applied to tasks that are