[ltp] tp600e CMOS battery

Mathias Dalheimer linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
04 Jun 2003 15:06:49 +0200

Hi!
I changed several batteries in TP 600 and TP 600x models. You can simply
plug out the old battery and cut off the plastics. The model no. of the
batteries is printed on it, you can get these models at nearly every
hardware store.
I use the old cable, i simply solder the old cable onto the new battery
(kind of risky, 'cause Lithium burns well, don't make it too hot ;-))

Cheers
Mathias

--
Mathias Dalheimer <mathias.dalheimer@web.de>