[ltp] Kernel 2.4.20 and PCMCIA

Adam Southerland linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 05 Jun 2003 15:10:37 -0300

Ok, I finally got my kernel working again... On fresh source tree run make
config before make menuconfig -- If I didn't it failed to boot - something
didn't get setup =(

Anyhow...
I Loaded PCMCIA as a module... I think I have loaded it manually piece by
piece but I don't get info like the kernel gives...

Ex.
insmod pcmcia_core
insmod yenta_socket
insmod ds
cardmgr
insmod mii
insmod 8139too

my lsmod looks ok, but for the 8139 it says (unused)

I didn't receive any errors... How do I get the info? (I got this far by
desecting my rc.pcmcia and rc.pcmcia.N   =(

Adam