[ltp] Re: R40 apm probs

Rolf Offermanns linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 09 Jun 2003 11:35:36 +0200

Georg,
try removing the i810_audio driver before apm operations.

If that does not help try to remove all drivers possible and keep inserting them back until you found the one thats keeping apm from working correctly.

As to the acpi problems, read this:
http://www.poupinou.org/acpi/ibm_ecdt.html

There is a new bios available (1.03 I think) which has "fixes linux acpi problem" in its changelog.

Let me know if this helps.
-Rolf