[ltp] Kernel 2.4.20 and PCMCIA

Adam Southerland linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 09 Jun 2003 14:01:07 -0300

Do you mean that it worked on a cold boot, but not a warm boot?

I have not tested this... I have only tested on Warm boots and mine has not
worked yet =(
(Note: Warm Boot equals reboot, Cold boot equals just Powered On -- my
simplified version =)

Adam Southerland

----Original Message Follows----
The PCMCIA works only that after reboot, it doesnt. One will have to
reinsert the modules. Is there a way to keep it working even efter reboot?
Thanks