[ltp] Kernel 2.4.20 and PCMCIA

James Mckenzie linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 09 Jun 2003 19:21:28 -0700

Adam and all:

I have used PCMCIA devices, such as an IBM Home and Away card without
problems from either a warm or cold boot.  Which distro are you using
(I'm on RH 8.0 with the 2.4.20-18.8 kernel straight out of the box).  I
do have to use network manager to set up eth0 to work with the card, but
a read through dmesg and I found the device type and fixed it right up.

James Mckenzie