[ltp] Mandrake 9.1

Tod Harter linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 10:22:32 -0400

There is a directory called 'AutoStart' inside your .kde directory (so its at
$HOME/.kde/AutoStart). Any links to applications found in there will be
executed at KDE startup. So the best thing to do is just drop icons into this
folder from a konqy filemanager window.

I use this to run an 'ssh-add' so I can set up my key service at login time.
Starting xscreensaver is another nice thing to do there.

--
Giant Electronic Brain
Internet/E-Commerce Consulting Services