[ltp] Mandrake 9.1 KDE Tweaks

Fri, 13 Jun 2003 06:30:40 +0200

On Thu, Jun 12, 2003 at 21:14:36 -0400, Frank Roberts - SOTL wrote:
> Hi All
>
> In Md 9.0 I had access to video streaming by Real Player G2 in Galeon,
> Mozelle, and Konqueror.
> In Md 9.1 I only have access in Galeon.
>
> First has anyone else had the same experience which would indicating
> that this is a distribution issue or not which would indicate that
> this is it an installation issue which exist solely on this box?
>
> Second how would one go about adding real player to Konqueror?

Slightly off topic, but...

Konqueror can use netscape/mozilla plugins. All you have to do is tell
konqueror where the netscape/mozilla plugins (especially the Real
Player plugins) are located. Maybe you also have to tweak the
corresponding mime times.

> Third would it be better to add mplayer instead of Real Player?

mplayer does not support Real (Audio|Video) streams AFAIK.