[ltp] A31p, APM suspend and serial ports

Stan Pinte linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 09:05:21 +0200

Please Daniel, could you give me your Distribution-kernel-patches settings...as I dream having the suspend working!!!!

thnks a lot,

Stan, running SuSE 8.2 on A31p with SuSE-2.4.20 kernel, with acpi, and no suspend working.