[ltp] Questions/Pointers for ThinkPad 600 Model 2645-21u

Kang Tin LAI linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 23:12:10 +0800

Yes, lspnp and setpnp from PCMCIA package can disable and enable the serial
port, but the power supply for serial port. "tpctl" has this option but I didn't
try.

--
---
Kang Tin LAI <ktlai@hk.net>