[ltp] missing piece on my a30p?

Rob Mayoff linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
19 Jun 2003 13:23:24 -0500

This isn't exactly Linux-related, but I just got the keyboard bezel on
my A30p replaced (under warranty, by on-site service) and I think the
repairman forgot to put in a part, but I'm not totally sure. The part
would be a cover for the LCD cable. I can't find the part in the parts
list and the online images of the A30p are too small to make it out.
I've put a picture at <http://dqd.com/~mayoff/missing-piece.jpg> of
where I think the piece is missing. If any other A30-type owners could
take a look at the picture, and either let me know if I'm missing a
piece, or even better, take a picture of their own TPs and send them to
me, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks,
rob