[ltp] ACK!

Fri, 20 Jun 2003 15:14:37 +0200

On Fri, Jun 20, 2003 at 10:08:18 -0300, Adam Southerland wrote:
> I'll be looking into various methods...
>
> It seems the Slackware Boot/Root/Module disks don't work with my
> PCMCIA/RTL8139NIC either... (No IRQs... Could be a slack problem... I'll
> try debian boot disks and see whats up...
>
> Then I'll probably do what you mention - create an extra partition... I may
> leave it though - this could happen again =)  (Kinda like a restore
> partition, enough to boot and get back setup =)
>
> Thanks!

Oh, sorry if you misunderstood this. The partition will be part of the
Debian installation (root partition), so if you want to install Debian,
you use this partition for the system that you want to install. I
thought you are just looking for a boot floppy with a shell and PCMCIA
support.

Regards,
Tino

--
tino.keitel@innominate.com
dipl.-inf.                        Innominate Security Technologies AG