[ltp] PCMCIA, Kernel 2.4.xx, and Windows 98...

enrico perego linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 22:41:27 +0200

I have a 760 XL  with suse 8.0   kernel  2.4.18 4GB .  I use in PCMCIA
 card modem , Ethernet  ....
but  not pc card  USB   for me interesting with mouse GPS   an GPSDrive
, of course I use  mouse GPS with
serial connection  after PS2.exe setting of  serial ports . Do you help
me  for USB?
ciao Enrico