[ltp] LCD

Harry Mangalam linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 21:17:01 -0700

ebay is the place.
Same thing happened to me - cost ~$100 a couple of years ago
careful to make sure it's the right screen tho.  I got the 1024x768 screen by
mistake - it looks identical, attaches and works OK but it is just a bit too
short to close completely, but by then I just wanted any screen that would let
me talk to it and it wasn't travelling anymore.

--
Cheers, Harry
Harry J Mangalam - 949 856 2847 (v&f) - hjm@tacgi.com