[ltp] LCD

Richard Jenniss linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 08:09:49 -0600

I think their head office is in Kelowna.
They have an office in Calgary.

I'm not sure, send them an email, maybe they know someone / some business who would know where to get a recycled/used/refurbished LCD.

Laptop designs should be standardized, maybe not the case, but the screen itself, boards, etc.