[ltp] usb digital camera help

Jim Harvey linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 20:33:41 -0500

The second mount should work from a non-root ID, that's what
the "user" parameter does.  Did you create a /mnt/usbflash directory?

I don't know why you need the first two things, I'm running Redhat 9
and USB comes up at boot.  Maybe someone using Slack on this list
can comment?  Probably an entry in /etc/modules.conf?

--
     Jim Harvey, Naperville, Ill.   Linux person - WB8NBS/9
            He who dies with the most software wins.