[ltp] Linux WLAN with A30p

Jacek Pliszka linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
25 Jun 2003 14:15:14 -0700

Hi!

just go to goole and search.

There is a lot of FAQs around.  Probably the best is:

http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Jean_Tourrilhes/Linux/

The best choice is probably Cisco if you have money.

If you do not - search for Prism2/2.5 based card - see
more info in the above FAQ.

Orinoco/Lucent/Agere/Avaya would also be good.

Regarding Germany - the cheapest would be probably ebay.de

BR,

Jacek