[ltp] How screwed am I?

James P. K. Gilb linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 19:19:41 -0700

These appear to be only the LCD screens, not complete 600s.

Complete 600's are going for between $200 and $400, which isn't a bad price.

I had a TP600 about 3 years ago with Linux on it (266 MHz).  It ran like
a champ, but then I changed jobs and had to leave it behind.

My new T30 has been much more difficult to configure, but I still like
it a lot.

James Gilb