[ltp] Forbes' Opinion of the SOC mess

Tod Harter linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 07:05:07 -0400

There are so many major problems with SCO's position it is just not even
funny. Despite Forbes' 'opinion' (they told us all to buy Internet stocks
too...) SCO IS ESTOPPEL, this makes it virtually impossible for them to
prevail in any legal action. In fact my lawyer friend, who is an expert in
the field, basically says he doesn't even believe they CAN litigate.