[ltp] r40 with wlan

Joel Ebel linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 11:51:11 -0400

Have you read my message about Driver for IBM Dual Band mini-pci
adapter?  There is no way I can find to turn on the transmitter like I
can in Windows.  Without it being on, you won't get a list of access
points.  I have an LED on my display indicating if it is on or not, and
I've never gotten it on in Linux.

Joel