[ltp] XWindows +/- Keymap?

Adam Southerland linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 00:19:23 -0300

What if I don't have KDE?

I have XFree86 3.3.6 with BlackBox Window Manager and about 200Mb of free
space... (2gb Drive bytes!)

hmmm... maybe black box has something for this... or another program even =)
Any ideas are appreciated =)

Adam

----Original Message Follows----
+---------- On Jun 29, Adam Southerland said:
 > My Thinkpad doesn't have a Numeric Keypad... All I have is the -/_ and
=/+
 > keys... Can I remap these to the Keypad + and -?
 >
 > Does anyone know how?

I created a workaround by taking advantage of KDE.  I used kmenuedit to
create a menu item named "Next Resolution" with command "xvidtune
-next" and set its key binding to Alt+Ctrl+Plus.  I created another menu
item named "Previous Resoluton" with command "xvidtune -prev" and set
its key binding to Alt+Ctrl+Minus.