[ltp] Strange intermittent problem with T23, RH 8.0--best way to sleep?

Lu Li linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 22:40:57 -0600

Julian's observation is true. I also found the HDD light lying.  My T23 a=
nd OS=20
are very similar with Julian's except for 2.4.18-24.8.0 kernel. I haven't=
=20
seen his problem for a long time. What I did is: unplug the power cord fi=
rst,=20
then close the lid. The "moon" led will lite. After gone home, open the l=
id,=20
then everything is OK. If close the lid with the power cord connected, th=
e=20
"moon" led will not appear.

--=20
Lu Li=20