[ltp] T30 - RH8: Docking station blows away my mouse wheel (a lso Port Replicator)

D. Sen linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 11:27:29 +1100

Hotplug detects the re-insertion of the mouse (after step 4 below). Here
are the messages:

Mar 17 11:15:40 localhost /etc/hotplug/usb.agent: Setup usbmouse hid for
USB product 461/4d03/550
Mar 17 11:15:40 localhost /etc/hotplug/usb.agent: Setup mousedev for USB
product 461/4d03/550