[ltp] a30 xfree86 4.1.0, server unexpected server exits

Mon, 17 Mar 2003 16:46:38 +0100

On Mon, Mar 17, 2003 at 07:40:48 -0800, Brian Beattie wrote:
> I recently aquired an a30 and have installed debian 3.0r1, which
> includes XFree86 4.1.0.1.  Under certain circumstances, seemingly
> related to APM, the X-server exits due to an SIGILL signal.

Running 4.2.1 on an A30 here without any problems, packages are from

deb http://x006.free.fr/debian/ stable/i386/

Regards,
Tino

--
tino.keitel@innominate.com
dipl.-inf.                        Innominate Security Technologies AG