[ltp] T30 - RH8: Docking station blows away my mouse wheel (a lso Port Replicator)

Allen, Michael B (RSCH) linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 18:32:04 -0500

OK. Well if you look through those files you'll see their just shell scripts. You might
streamline your 5 step docking station preable a little. Also check to see if a hotplug
agent detects the docking action.

Mike