[ltp] TCPA on Thinkpads

Allen, Michael B (RSCH) linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 19:21:44 -0500

Well educated but apparently still irresponsible. Here's a question
from this so called "FAQ":

  18. Ugh. What else?
  TCPA will undermine the General Public License (GPL), under
  which many free and ...

Looks like a opinionated rant disguised to be an fact based unbiased
informational document. That's just irresponsible.

Mike