[ltp] Re: Bootable CD

Allen, Michael B (RSCH) linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 21:33:45 -0500

The 'bootable'ness of a CD is part of the image. IOW mandrake cds are
already bootable. You just have to burn it. It is more likely that for
whatever reason your machine does not support booting from CD, it is
disabled in the BIOS, or the CD is corrupt.

Q: Why do you need to boot from CD? Do you not have a floppy drive?

Mike