[ltp] T40 / Pentium M and Linux

Will McDonald linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 14:22:17 -0600

1) Thanks, Pam!!!
2) Damn, I want one of these, too.
3) I like both IBM and linux, and I think the combination of the two
(i.e. this list) shows an obvious synergy. Also, it's nice that IBM
employees use and care about linux support for their products.

--
---------Will McDonald-----------------will@upl.cs.wisc.edu----------
GPG encrypted mail preferred. Join the web-o-trust!  Key ID: F4332B28