[ltp] T40 / Pentium M and Linux

Tod Harter linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 13:06:29 -0500

I really honestly have no problem with IBM saying 'thats not supported by us',
as long as they will sell me the system and not want to charge me for windows
I'm happy. I've never called IBM in my life anyway. Not that I wouldn't, but
I tend to fix things myself, so just give me the bare system option, thats
all I want. I don't think thats very demanding at all :o).

--
Tod Harter
Giant Electronic Brain