[ltp] Linux Mandrake 9.1

Olu linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 13:37:56 -0500

Do you know how the Powerpack DVD differ from downloaded copies?
Olu

-----Original Message-----
From: linux-thinkpad-admin@linux-thinkpad.org
[mailto:linux-thinkpad-admin@linux-thinkpad.org] On Behalf Of Michelle
Klein-Hass
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2003 12:23 PM
To: linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Subject: Re: [ltp] Linux Mandrake 9.1

A good friend of mine has already downloaded the three .ISO set, and has

installed it on his desktop PC. He's thrilled with it. I have no idea
whether
or not  this will be a good distro for Thinkpads yet, but it at least is
very nice setup for desktops. I have my order in for the 9.1 Powerpack
DVD.

-.\\<-H-

--
Michelle Klein-Hass