Windows tax (Re: [ltp] T40 / Pentium M and Linux)

Tod Harter linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 11:16:26 -0500

Yep, and all of that is in flagrant violation of various court orders, but you
have to spend 10,000 dollars on lawyers to get your $200 bucks back on the
OS.

And there are STILL IBM people that don't understand why we refuse to buy 'OS
Included' even if it means we can't get a Thinkpad. I value my rights.

--
Tod Harter
Giant Electronic Brain