[ltp] Minor reboot problem with RH 9.0 on tp 770z

Chris Hoekstra linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 05 May 2003 13:18:48 -0500

I am running Mandrake 9.1 on a 770z and this affects me as well.

Does anyone know of a way to get reboots to actually reboot instead of
having to power the laptop all the time?

Chris