[ltp] Thinkpad model differences

Will McDonald linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 9 May 2003 07:35:25 -0500

I discovered a year and a half ago that my A21 battery lasts exactly
long enough (after dimming the display and slowing the processor, in
Windows) to watch "The World is Not Enough" on a plane (~100 min?).
Didn't have time to watch the credits, but hey.

My girlfriend's iBook, on the other hand, can show 2 hour movies without
breaking a sweat.

--
---------Will McDonald-----------------will@upl.cs.wisc.edu----------
GPG encrypted mail preferred. Join the web-o-trust!  Key ID: F4332B28