[ltp] lm-sensors

Michael W. Holdeman linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 12 May 2003 09:23:06 -0400

Problem with this is that at least I am unable to get any of the power
monitors dock apps that use acpi to work with my T20. KDE's monitor seems to
work fine, and others but nothing for WM.
ACPI seems to be working fine, but batt life stinks!

Mike

--
Michael W. Holdeman

Why keep payin g for windoze??