[ltp] Mandrake 9.1 on A22p - installation report

Frank Roberts - SOTL linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 21 May 2003 19:48:09 -0400

Thanks for the comments.
First from the technical side.
1. Yes you can change the login screen. Done it many times no problem.
2. Yes you can change the screen options from Redmont. That too is easy.
3. Yes you can log in as su or you can do a double log in no problem unle=
ss=20
you want to run root as a GUI which is sorta of required to rum Mandrake=20
Control Pane.

Second the real issue
If a group of alledged competant hackers don't know enough to know correc=
t=20
login procedures then the question becomes what else did they screw up?=20

Frank