[ltp] Contacting IBM with design feedback

Sun, 25 May 2003 01:31:55 +0100

Ben Pfaff wrote:

> But I actually like the touchpad.  I don't use it for moving the
> mouse cursor, but I love one feature: if you move your finger up
> and down on the far right side of the pad, it works just like a
> scroller wheel on a real mouse.  That's the big thing I miss on
> most touchpads and pointing sticks.

Of course, with the 3 button (2+1 below) layout on the trackpoint, you
can do that anyway - middle button for scroll, and 1+3 for paste.
It's only when they put all 3 in a line that it doesn't work...

I'm seriously tempted not to upgrade because of this.

Richard