[ltp] thinkpad t20 modem

James Mckenzie linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 25 May 2003 23:06:38 -0700

Michael:

As I stated, this WAS required for RH 7.2, but is NOT with RH 8.0.  I
noted this because the driver might be loading under Mandrake 9.1, which
I am not familar with.  I use a script which loads the lt_modem.o and
lt_serial.o files whenever I normally boot Linux but will not load if I
run init 1.  It also unloads the driver whenever I shutdown or reboot
the system.

And my apologies, I thought that the driver was not loading.  What is
the actual problem with the modem?

James Mckenzie