[ltp] sound record question ??

Dan Sawyer linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 26 May 2003 07:09:29 -0700

--------------060206090100050603010807

Thanks,

I just tried that. Using volume control I set mic as the rec. device and
tried the sound record applet. It did not work.

mic. input sitll captures input and passes it to the speaker if mute is
not set.

Thanks,
Dan

Tino Keitel wrote:

>On Mon, May 26, 2003 at 06:50:41 -0700, Dan Sawyer wrote:
>

>>All,
>>
>>The system is RH 8.2 on a 600x. Sound record does not work. Mic input
>>works and is sent to the speakers, however all apps to capture sound
>>seem to fail.
>>
>>Is there a specific module?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Dan
>>

>No, just set the microphone as the record source and adjust the input
>gain with your favourite mixer application.
>
>Regards,
>Tino

--------------060206090100050603010807

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Thanks,<br>
I just tried that. Using volume control I set mic as the rec. device and
tried the sound record applet. It did not work. <br>
mic. input sitll captures input and passes it to the speaker if mute is not
set.<br>
Thanks,<br>
Dan<br>
Tino Keitel wrote:<br>
 cite="mid20030526135650.GF24319@tkeitel001.bln.innominate.local">
The system is RH 8.2 on a 600x. Sound record does not work. Mic input
works and is sent to the speakers, however all apps to capture sound
seem to fail.

Is there a specific module?

Thanks,
Dan