[ltp] Thinkpads and XKB - keyboard geometry

Rudy Gevaert linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 26 May 2003 16:51:05 +0200

On Mon, May 26, 2003 at 03:17:16PM +0200, sebastian sauer wrote:
> Sun 25 May 2003 21:48, Evan Leibovitch wrote:
> > aren't there. Yet there are other keys (the "thinkpad" key and the two keys
> > on either side of the "up"key. If these keys send scancodes we should be
> > able to use them.
> yep, they do. http://swoosh.enemy.org/misc/r31/Xmodmap

! page right
keycode 233 = F19
! page left
keycode 234 = F20

What does F19 and F20 actually do?

Now I have assigned page right to the Multi_key.  For what could I use
the other key?
--
Rudy Gevaert                rudy@zeus.UGent.be
Web page                    http://www.webworm.org