[ltp] 600e scroll wheel mouse

Matthias Posseldt linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 28 May 2003 19:04:07 +0200

On Wednesday 28 May 2003 15:07, Fekete Gabor wrote:
[...]
> ok! actually my logitech mouse is a USB one, but i use it with a USB-PS2
> converter. so i think i will use it as a USB :)
> could you send me your config settings for the USB mouse?

Here they are:

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Trackpoint"
        Driver          "mouse"
        Option          "Protocol" "PS/2"
        Option          "Device" "/dev/mouse"
        Option          "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "USB Mouse"
        Driver          "mouse"
        Option          "Protocol" "ImPS/2"
        Option          "Device" "/dev/input/mice"
        Option          "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
EndSection

For the USB mouse you'll need to load the kernel modules "hid" and "mousedev".
With the USB mouse you can also hotplug your mouse while X is running and use
the wheel then!

Ciao, Matthias

--
Keine Software-Patente in der EU