[ltp] RE: Hibernation (it worked!!!)

Wed, 5 Nov 2003 23:45:15 +0200

--kXdP64Ggrk/fb43R

On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 05:39:39PM +0100, Andr=E9 Wyrwa wrote:
> > I seem to remember people talking about similair problems on this list,
> > but I wasn't paying attention -- T23 has a S3 graphics card, and not a
> > Radeon everyone else seem to have those problems with.  On the downside,
> > I do not get 3D acceleration...
>=20
> Just comes to my mind again:
>=20
> Do you get X hangs when you switch excessively between X and virtual
> terminals on you T23?

No.  OTOH I do not switch excessively between X and virtual terminals.
I almost never use virtual terminals lately.

(I used to get occasional keyboard/mouse lockups on my desktop, though.
PS/2 port would stop functioning until I sshed into the machine and did
a sudo chvt 1.  These lockups became rarer once I got rid of gpm.)

Marius Gedminas
--=20
/* Halley */

        (Halley's comment.)