[ltp] Cisco Wireless again

Joel Ebel linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 06 Nov 2003 16:58:02 -0500

That's pretty much what I'm doing.  I haven't found that setting the
channel makes a difference if the mode is managed, but I tried doing it
anyway.  It also doesn't seem to make a difference if I send the ap
command.  I ran it just in case a few times, but I still don't seem to
get a dhcp response.  I ran tcpdump and I see the packets going out, but
nothing comes back.

I'm on a T40 running 2.4.22.  It's a slackware 9.1 system.

Joel