[ltp] suse9 on a T21 thinkpad: mouse /typing delays of 1 seconds

Christoph Lehmann linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
09 Nov 2003 13:51:27 +0100

hi
on a T21 thinkpad I installed suse 9. even now, when typing, the I
notice sometimes delays between typing and seeing the letters written
of up to 1 second. the same happens with the mouse/trackpoint: it
follows my movements only with some breaks, where the mouse hangs for
up to 1 second.

this MUST be a bug, since I haven't had any problems during
installation and everything else seems to work fine.

thanks for your kind help. these delays are very annoying.

p.s. somebody suggested it could have to do with the new scheduler..?

christoph
--
Christoph Lehmann <christoph.lehmann@gmx.ch>