[ltp] terminal bip and Kernel 2.6

gustavo linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 19:01:41 +0200

Thank you for the solutions

 And for you Thomas (or any one that know), if you are using the kernel
2.6...
Which ThinkPad do you have??
  I ask, becouse I have a R-40, and with the kernel 2.6-test9 (also I
try the
older testing) I didn't get apm o aspi, current memory cached (ej. wmsysmon
applet) and mount cd or dvd. Any one get work of these think on R-40 and
kernel
2.6 ??
 Thanks
    Gustavo