[ltp] how to get wifi card id on t40p ?

Joel Ebel linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 12:55:34 -0500

Run lspci to list devices and get the bus/slot/function for the wireless
card.  Then run lspci -n to get the pci id.  cardctl is for identifying
pcmcia cards.  The built in wireless is a pci card, not pcmcia.  I don't
use redhat, so I don't know what kudzu is supposed to do.  If it is the
IBM dual band card (atheros 5211) then you'll need to look into the
madwifi project on sourceforge.

Joel