[ltp] Dual boot

Syd Hancock linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 07:57:41 +0000

> I've heard knoppix has NTFS repartitioning in it's installer, and
> I think I just read that Mandrake 9.2 has NTFS repartitioning as
> well.

PM is great but there is no need to buy it just for this. I used the
first installer CD from mandrake 9.1 download edition. Free from
some magazine cover :-)

Folow the install procedure as far as disk partitioning, choose
Custom Partitioning, resize your NTFS partition, forward to the
been written) and exit by whatever means you like. AFAIR I just
pressed the reset button. It works.

Regards
Syd