[ltp] Mouse pointer slowly moves when not touching trackpoint

Michael W. Holdeman linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 10:45:24 -0500

I've had several TP units, 600X 600E, T20, T21.
They have all done this from time to time, but when they get to the edge of
the screen, after a minute os so I can move them back to the center and they
are fine.

Mike

--
Michael W. Holdeman