[ltp] Thermal data

Sun, 16 Nov 2003 14:25:15 +0000

This, from the lm sensors page:
http://www2.lm-sensors.nu/~lm78/cvs/lm_sensors2/README.thinkpad

1)It is "probably" safe, since thinkpads are now detected

2)But this detection simply stops it running on thinkpads anyway, so no
point

3)You could get the same information from ACPI.

Regards

Richard

Jon Solberg wrote:

--
rn214@hermes.cam.ac.uk  **  http://www.richardneill.org
Richard Neill, Trinity College, Cambridge, CB21TQ, U.K.