[ltp] Switching X resolutions

Mon, 17 Nov 2003 15:06:24 +0200

--fdj2RfSjLxBAspz7

On Mon, Nov 17, 2003 at 12:13:22PM +0100, Arno Willig wrote:
> How can I switch the resolution of the x window system on my t41p?
> I can't find out how to simulate the + and - keys on the non-existing
> numblock on the thinkpad keyboard.

Shift-NumLock, Ctrl+Alt+: works (but it has interesting side effects --
while trying to figgure out that combination I did something and now my
window manager ignores mouse clicks and the regular keypad keys do not
work in xterm.  I guess some X modifier must be stuck down.  Or maybe
I managed to enable MouseKeys and held down a mouse button somehow.)

It's simpler to just start xvidtune and click Next/Prev.

Marius Gedminas
--=20
"Nuclear war can ruin your whole compile."
                -- Karl Lehenbauer

--fdj2RfSjLxBAspz7

--fdj2RfSjLxBAspz7--