[ltp] R50 Success?

Greg Meyer linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 11:11:34 -0500

On Monday 17 November 2003 11:09 am, Kurt Hansen wrote:
> I'm trying to decide between purchasing an R50 a T41

My decision was between and R50 and a T41 and I ultimately went with the T41
because it had an extra USB port, had an extra PC Card slot, and seemed to be
the sleeker, more portable machine.  I also like the connectors and ports on
the side instead of the back.  I am not sorry I got the T41.

The 1400x1050 is very clear on the 14" flatpanel, The battery life is quite
good, It is very Linux friendly and it has a nice form factor.  Here are my
notes.

http://cybercfo.gkmweb.com/t41_notes.html

FWIW, probably nothing.
--
/g

"Outside of a dog, a man's best friend is a book, inside
a dog it's too dark to read" -Groucho Marx